Get creative with polymer clay in this hands-on class
Join us at our creative studio in Redfern for this fun and creative class.
Begin by looking at a few examples of earrings to find some inspiration, select your colours and start the process of making your own earrings. After rolling out your clay, Roni will show you a few different techniques to create different effects.
Enjoy the process of being hands-on with the clay, creating simple or statement earrings. After you have completed your clay pieces, they will cure in the oven whilst you have a well-deserved break. Once the clay has cooled, you will assemble your pieces by adding ear wires etc.
We estimate that each individual will have enough time to create 2-3 pairs of earrings, depending on the level of detail you include in the design.
• Create your own earring and immerse yourself in the creative process
• Learn the process of making polymer clay earrings
• Browse through a few examples before you start making your own
• Work with different colours, add textures, cut out your desired shapes
• Learn how to assemble your pieces together
• Enough time to create up to two pairs of polymer earrings
✓ Polymer clay in an array of colours
✓ Enough clay to make up to two pairs of earrings
✓ Full use of our tools to make your earrings
✓ Expert guidance from Polymer Queen, Veronica Mitchell
✓ Complimentary water, tea, coffee & biscuits
This class requires a minimum of three participants to go ahead. In the event minimum numbers are not reached, we will contact you with alternative dates to reschedule your booking.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Due to our high demand and limited number of spaces for private and group classes, all bookings are final and strictly non refundable. We are only able to reschedule your class pending you adhere to our rescheduling policy below:
• Rescheduling with more than 7 days notice will incur no additional charges
• Rescheduling with less than 7 days notice will result in 100% loss of booking unless we are able to find someone to fill your spot.
Our classes will go ahead as planned unless we are required by the government to close our studio. If we are required to close, we will be in touch to reschedule your session with as much notice as possible.
To read our cancellation & rescheduling policies in full, click here.