Perfect for those wanting to advance their sewing skills.
Join us at our creative studio in Redfern for our much loved tote bag making workshop. If you already have some sewing knowledge and understand how to set-up a sewing machine, this class is for you. We'll guide you through following a pattern, setting up the machine and sewing the pieces together.
Our class is limited to four students, ensuring you will have the right balance of personal attention and guidance throughout.
• Be guided through the tote bag pattern
• Learn about interfacing and how to adhere it to your material
• Install a pocket on the inside of your bag
• Learn how to create boxed corners
• Learn how to topstitch and practice following your sewing guides for a straight and precise finish
• Create a fully lined tote with an inside pocket and sturdy handles
✓ Full use of our sewing machines
✓ Full use of our tools to create your tote bag
✓ Fabric is included
✓ A bag pattern is included
✓ Complimentary water, tea, coffee & biscuits
This class requires a minimum of two participants to go ahead. In the event minimum numbers are not reached, we will contact you with alternative dates to reschedule your booking.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Due to our high demand and limited number of spaces for private and group classes, all bookings are final and strictly non refundable. We are only able to reschedule your class pending you adhere to our rescheduling policy below:
• Rescheduling with more than 7 days notice will incur no additional charges
• Rescheduling with less than 7 days notice will result in 100% loss of booking unless we are able to find someone to fill your spot.
Our classes will go ahead as planned unless we are required by the government to close our studio. If we are required to close, we will be in touch to reschedule your session with as much notice as possible.
To read our cancellation & rescheduling policies in full, click here.